5000 Club and Key Partners
Every day The Whitechapel Mission helps as many as 300 people. Many of them come to us because they are living on the streets or have become homeless through family breakdown, violence, poverty or discrimination. Others may be unfairly threatened with eviction, or living in property that is damp, dangerous or overcrowded.
- 15% of people supported by the Whitechapel Mission have been in the armed services.
- 32% of people using our services have been in care at some point.
- 60% of people using our services come from dysfunctional families.
- 38% of people using our services have been in prison.
We need gifts of food, clothing and toiletries. We also need volunteers and more than ever we need money. It is a sad reality that we will always need more and will always be coming back to you in the hope that you can dig a little deeper in to your pocket.
We acknowledges and offer a special thank you to those partners and supporters, who have backed their giving of gifts and volunteering with a donation of £5000 or more each year. It is only with this commitment that our work may continue.
Membership of the 5000-club offers:
- The use of our name and logo within your publications and reports, as a priority partner with the Mission
- Unlimited and priority access to the volunteers diary months ahead of others organizations
- Acknowledgment in our annual report and all our publications
- A high level of reporting - showing the dates, times and names of volunteers from your organization who attend the Mission
- 12 month membership
We wish to acknowledge and thank the following organizations as key supporters and volunteers:
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
Bank of England
Worshipful Company of Coopers
Pranic Healing Charity UK
Romford United Reform Church
White & Case LLP
The Guild of Freemen
Petts Wood Methodist Church
St. Nicholas Church - Chislehurst
Raunds Methodist Church
Holy Trinity - Cookham